Dizzy

2/05/2010 11:41:00 pm

Nur ein kurzer Post für heute - Anna und ich sind gerade fertig geworden mit abfragen und mein Kopf fühlt sich noch ganz benommen und schwammig an.
Das Outfit von heute ist vielleicht eines der günstigsten Outfits, die ich je getragen habe.

Just a short post today - Anna and I just finished testing each other and my brain feels all dizzy and giddy.
Today's outfit is maybe one of the cheapest outfits I ever wore.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blouse: Zeemann, 2 € (zwischen all dem Ramsch gibt es doch ganz brauchbare Sachen)
Necklace: Primark, 1 £
Shirt: Primark, 2
£
Belt: H&M, 1 €
Skirt: Selfmade
Tights: Primark, 2
£
Bag and shoes: hand-me-downs from my great-aunt

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Insta-Love