Of Boats and Burgundy

11/10/2012 03:38:00 pm

Ich finde es total spannend zu sehen, wie sehr sich meine Haarfarbe je nach Licht unterscheidet. Hier kommt sie der wahren Farbe sehr nahe, einem Orange-Rot. Das Outfit habe ich gestern getragen, um mit Aidan Essen zu gehen - Indisch, geht immer! (Man nehme sich einen Moment Zeit, um das Muster der Bluse zu würdigen!)



I find it totally interesting to see how my hair colour differs in various lights. Here, it is fairly true to the real colour, an orange-red. I wore this outfit yesterday to have dinner with Aidan - Indian, that's always right. (Take a moment to appreciate that pattern of the blouse!)





Blouse: hand-me-down // dress: second hand // tights: Primark // shoes: ebay
-Kati

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. lovely :)
    love te color of this leggings :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blouse and tights! And Indian food always sounds good!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the print of that top! You look so cute.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove the look and the tights!
    I'm following you. follow me back if you'd like to :)

    have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely short dear! you look chic and pretty xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so gorgeous, you remind me of Emma Stone!!!
    Following your lovely blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tights & I love your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pattern on your blouse is lovely. It's so unique. And I adore those tights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that blouse is amazing!!!love it

    http://fashionbymental.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, now I need pink tights! What a great way to make a simple outfit look so interesting! I love it! -Jessica L

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Insta-Love